Coldset offset printing is a process by which the ink dries gradually through evaporation and absorption into the
paper. Coldset printing is most commonly used on uncoated paper stocks like newsprint. Since the ink is not set
immediately, there is always a little bit of residue that remains on the paper. This is what you sometimes get on
your hands if you have been holding a newspaper. Coldset is one of the more economical forms of printing that
allows multiple webs to run concurrently, while using less expensive uncoated paper and energy to produce the
♦ Small scalability and smooth
♦ Ink absorption uniformity, good printing effect
♦ Strong stiffness
♦ Compact and opaque texture
♦ Touchs very smoothy
1. More than 10 years experience in paper and paperboard industry.
2. 24-hour service, professional online guidance.
3. Advanced production equipment, superb production technology.
4. Efficient quality control management concept and scheme.
5. Years of experience will answer all your questions and provide advice.
Q1. Can I get some samples?
-- Yes, it is ok, just send us about your details, we can offer free sample to you.
Q2. Can I custmized our size of this kins of paper?
-- Yes, We accept customization. Please tell me your size, the gsm and quantity .
Q3. Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: Yes, our factory has more than 10 years experience.
Q4. How can I get exact price?
A:Please tell us size, thickness and quantity that you want , we will quote you our best price accordingly soon.
Call by: + 86 18279150556 Lucky